Professor Tomaž Prosen, Head of the Group
- Dr. Ugo Marzolino (Post-Doc associate)
- Dr. Mariya Medvedyeva (Post-Doc associate)
- Dr. Luca Ferialdi (Post-Doc associate)
- Marko Medenjak (PhD student)
- Ivan Kukuljan (PhD student)
- Dr. Iztok Pižorn, now at ETH, Zurich
- Dr. Gregor Veble, now at Pipistrel Aircraft Manufacturer and University of Nova Gorica
- Dr. Bojan Žunkovič, now at SISSA, Trieste
- Dr. Enej Ilievski, now at University of Amsterdam
Dr. Simon Jesenko, now at Groma d.o.o.
- Dr. Berislav Buča, now at University of Split
About the Group
In our group we pursue investigations of fundamental problems in non-equilibrium statistical and quantum physics, in particular focusing on problems in connection to the theory of dynamical systems, many-body physics and quantum information theory.
For your amusement, there are a couple of (old) photos in our gallery.